TTI Consulting Engineers is a pioneer in the field of Trenchless Engineering in India. It provides specialist engineering services in
- Microtunnelling & Pipejacking
- Pipejacking/Pipe Sleeving
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD)
- Auger boring (Cased and Uncased holes)
- Guided boring (Dry and Fluid Assisted)
- Rod Pushing
- Impact moling
- Pipe Roofing Methods
Major Projects in India
- Three major trenchless engineering projects were executed during 1997-2004 in Mumbai under the Bombay Sewage Disposal Project-all World bank funded projects including
- the first microtunnelling Project in India 4.7 km in various locations for various diameters of sewers -1997-2002, and
- rehabilitation of about 16km of ovoid brick and RC sewers at a cost US 4.0million,2002-2003.
- Completed Project Management Services for Rehabilitation of 16km of brick and concrete (circular) sewers using the state of the art Cast-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) technology 2003-2005.Delhi Jal board, New Delhi.
Projects in Australia
The Joint Venture of Sewer Assessment Specialists – TTI Consulting Engineers provide specialist engineering services to Sydney Water Corporation(SWC) for 1.Rehabilitation of Sewers 2.Rehabilitation of structures 3.Structural Analysis and Condition assessment of SWC’s assets.